Monday 9 March 2009

Finally - the beginning

At last I did it, I sat down and started a blog. There have been a few failed attempts in the past, but this won't be one of them. Now is a perfect time in my life to start blogging; lots of free time, the need for something constructive to fill it, and living in one of the world's most intriguing countries.

Even though I was strongly influenced by Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist blog, this won't be some kind of all-China career guide. Penelope's career advice is pretty useful (and amusing), but her blog simply encouraged me to start one of my own, hell, I don't have nearly enough career experience anyway. I will focus on what I know best, my immediate environment. My posts will sometimes veer towards the serious, if I find a serious topic, but most of the time they will just be a humourous account of life and adventures in China, experiences, encounters and lessons learned along the way.

Check out Brazen Careerist here: http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment